by David Janning, Library Administrator
• 1 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted
• 4 large eggs
• 1 of cup whole milk, room temp
• ½ tsp kosher salt
• 4 tbsp butter melted
• Pancake syrup
• Powder sugar
1. Preheat oven to 475 f.
2. Combine the flour, eggs, milk, salt and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Blend until smooth.
3. In a cast iron skillet heat the remaining butter over high heat until foamy.
4. Add the batter and put the skillet in the oven.
5. Bake until the outside of the pancake is puffed and deep golden color (17-20 minutes). The pancake will probably puff up and grow quite large.
6. Remove from the oven, cut into slices.
7. Dust with powder sugar and syrup.
8. Optional: add fresh fruit, compote or Nutella.